Trail Kriegers is the name given to the mecha units in the world of Shirogane no Ishi Argevollen.
Kingdom of Arandas allaince Trail KriegersEdit
The most commonly used Trail Kriger belonging to Arandas is the KOKUYOU, which is being phased out and replaced by the SEIRAN. The Kriegers are equipped with assault-rifles, sub-machine guns, and knifes. Compared to their counterparts, they fair evenly in combat.
List of UnitsEdit
- The Type 15-X02 TK/format U ARGEVOLLEN is a new Trail Krieger developed by the Kybernes Manufacturing Company. It is equipped with a special control system along with an assault-rifle and knife. The STURM ALPHA and ARGEVOLLEN both have U-Link systems.
- The Type 15-3 TK/SLV PERFEVOLLEN is a new mass-produced Trail Krieger developed from the ARGEVOLLEN. It's code name is AKATSUKI. It is controlled from a command unit, which can activate a function allowing it to control all Trail Kriegers that utilize the U-Link System.
- The Type ZTK5 SEIRAN is a new Trail Krieger that's far more powerful than the KOKUYOU or KONGOU. The carbon nano membrane armor is half the thickness and weight of older armor, thus making it quicker and stronger.
- The Type 96MTK-E KOKUYOU is a mass produced Trail Krieger used by Arandas. It is the primary Krieger used by the Arandas Army. It is a highly versatile machine that can serve multiple purposes. The 8th Independent Unit has their own colors for their Kriegers. The bunker is standard with the left arm, and it has smoke discharges near the collarbone.
- The Type 94MTK KONGOU is a mass produced Trail Krieger used by Arandas. It's a reliable machine when it comes to maintenance, although its performance is greatly lacking even though it has thick armor. It's also a general-purpose machine that can be retrofitted in accordance with the need; bombardment type equipped with a shield and a shoulder-mounted Cannon.
The Countries Unification of Ingelmia Trail KriegersEdit
The most commonly used Trail Kriger belonging to Ingelmia is the GUNBASS, which is used in combat alongside the BLOODY HOPPER. The Kriegers are equipped with assault-rifles, sub-machine guns, and knifes, yet also is able to added additionally armaments. Compared to their counterparts, they fair evenly in combat.
List of UnitsEdit
- The STURM ALPHA is a new Trail Krieger designed from the same technology used by Kybernes whom built the ARGEVOLLEN, although the STURM was built by Fordergrunt Incorporated. It has an assault-rifle, but unique to the machine is a two-handed great sword mounted on the back. Both machines have U-Link systems.
- The STURM BETA is a new Trail Krieger developed from the STURM ALPHA.
- The Erk-19 GUNBASS is a mass produced Trail Krieger used by Ingelmia. It has a low versatility, but makes up for it with mobility, an excellent frame for search operations, and electronic warfare. It is armed with an assault-rifle and shield, yet can also equip a sub-machine gun, missile launcher, grenade launcher, gating gun, or knife.
- The GA-1510F BLOODY HOPPER is a specialized Trail Krieger used by Ingelmia. It's capable of jumping considerable distances due to it's lighter frame allowing for greater mobility. The arms act as shock absorbers when landing from jumps. It's equipped with an assault-rifle and a mace.
- The ErK-22 TOURMALIA is a mass produced Trail Krieger used by Ingelmia. It's design aim was for logistical support with an artillery cannon. It sleeves parts to expand and hinge the elbow when pulling the trigger to absorb the recoil from the cannon. It has fixed machine guns in the palms and head.